Monday, March 10, 2014

BREAKUPS - THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE OR HURTS LIKE FUCK

My 2009 posts were mostly written around this one girl, who crushed me.
Just in case you were reading all 98 of my past posts. Thank you.
Very emo phase. Actually, I am always inclined to post like my life is one comedic tragedy.
So scrap that, emo phase forever!

No comments about the girl. I am glad she broke my heart.
I had so much fun living my life after that. IN FACT,
I always have so much fun after my breakups with not-so-nice girls.

My last break up made me a not-so-nice squid.
Not the 2009 girl. Different girl. 
That was the last straw. I felt murdered. It was a nightmare.
The pain drove me, I lost weight, I sang, I wrote, I partied, I laughed and I played.
I also fell down a hill and bruised my eye and told everyone it was a skateboarding accident.
It was 5am and I had an awesome crazy night of party and I ran down a hill. Do the math.

Looking back, breakups are not that bad after all.
Especially when it's not you, it's her.

Anyway, I'm with this little lady now... She is a cutie. Treats me like a king. 


We've been together for over a year.
This could be love. We sure hope it is. 




1 comment:

Seraphic said...

Believe in love .. Gotta fight for your own happiness ..<3