Wednesday, March 12, 2014

MELBOURNE TRIP

There was not a single day that I felt like a tourist in Melbourne.
Why blog about it now? Because I never expressed how much I loved it there.
Minus the wind and the hail surprise. I love it so much only because of who I was with.

David Chen, whose wedding I was attending. He gave me an excuse to go on a holiday to down under.
Thank you for the accommodation at Novotel and insisting we witness your lovely day.

Michelle Grace Yip, for being kind and awesome and sexy as I've always suspected and adored you to be. I saw Melbourne through your eyes, front seated in your cool green ride. You have no idea how grateful I am that you went all out to show us around. You my dear, are a gem. I owe you, more than one. =)

And last but not least, to my two lovely ladies, Elle and Nana. One word. Family.

Phew.. That was exhausting. I hate how words cannot justify how awesome this trip was and how lovely these people are. So I'm gonna bore entertain you with photos. Enjoy.

Note: If you scroll through all the photos, you will see dinosaurs at the end. Everyone loves dinosaurs. Everyone. Don't lie. 

Me, Elle at Changi Airport. I smoke, so this is my favourite spot.

Melbourne Airport, I smoke, so we went out of the airport asap.

Michelle kindly fetched us from the airport and brought us home. I told her she should at least feed us first before we get down to dirty business. 

Michelle brought us to Dandenong Ranges. The drive up was like the Twilight movie. I lost the rest of the photos. So go watch Twilight.

Dinner at Hipster Street. I forgot what it's called.

Gnocchi! Unf.

First group #selfie.

Nana, my sister from another mother arrives.

First stop. Nana loves pancakes you see.

Mine. I think.

At David's wedding. That is not my polaroid. But I love my gf.

I look like a short stubby giraffe beside these two.

David, the groom. Thanks for the hugeass lobster. I've never had lobster. You made a Squid lobster happy.

We took the train.

We took the bus.

We stayed at St. Kilda with strangers via AirBnb. It was awesome.

These two got picked up by these gentlemen. LOL.

That compulsory shot with the clown.

Pretty Michelle and Elle. I still choose Churros. Haha kidding. Not really. <3 p="">
Three.

It was our monthsary. We were whispering sweet nothings obviously. No, we weren't. It was cold, so we hugged to stay warm.

Sexy beasts.

Three down.

Band photoshoot.

Fish and chips by the sea.

The wind. My not-so-good friend.

I won 1000 tickets at the arcade. IT WAS AWESOME AS FUCK!

Our AirBnb hosts.

Beer tasting.

Lovely couple shot in front of pretty old building. You'd do it, if you were me.

The kind of green you don't see in SG.

Elle's favourite time during the trip. Chocolate.

Rach and Michelle lovin'.

My girl. Always losing her keys.

Compulsory shot with graffiti. Checked.

The library.

How now brown cow?

FYI, the cow did not farted.

FREAKING COOL OR WHAT?

As promised. Big dinosaur.

Small dinosaur.

Lost dinosaur. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 
Ok you can go to Melbourne now. I know you want to.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Worlds Largest Collection of Jokes
http://plickify.com/index.php?tp=jokes

Unknown said...

Worlds Largest Collection of Jokes
http://plickify.com/index.php?tp=jokes