Monday, November 09, 2009

nothing changed.

thought you coming back was a good thing.
the world was rooting for you.
then i see things you said i was assuming.
i wasn't. you're not stupid. i'm not too.
well maybe you are a little.
coz you're losing me.
wait, u lost me.

never ever.
going thru this again.
so accept me walking away this time.
i hope one of the many works out for you.
and i hope you learn to be happy again.
in the meantime, forget me.
because if you don't you're bound to miss me.
because you definitely did. by a heartbeat or two.

i will not be there for you.
i will not love you.
and you cannot expect anything from me.
and i am no longer that safety net you envisioned.

my final advise to you,

"Love yourself before you expect others to do it for you.
Cause no matter how hard they try it'll never be enough."

on a random more impt note,
i haven't completed my work.
i'll sleep for an hour and get up
and try to get 2 more hours of work done.

figured i'm better off focusing on work.
should have figured this out a long time ago.
this week i will work on quitting stupid.
i'm too smart to be this stupid.

tsk. squid. wisen up.

No comments: