Saturday, November 21, 2009

ailments.

i woke up at 7 am with a sharp pain in my throat.
it was so painful i teared not coz i wanted to.
just because it was hitting nerves that causes tears.
okay fine, it was very painful. and i couldn't talk.
like a bad dream.

i walked around the house hoping someone could help.
i was also hoping for an instant cure, my delusional habit.
i was still sleepy so in the midst of the search i fell aslp.
got up again and the pain was raging mad, i groaned in pain.
i finally manage to get some attention and a few worried faces.
but the pain, oh gawd the pain.

due to the fact that i am fucking intelligent,
and thanks to the pain that i really didn't wanna feel anymore.
i popped 2 drowsy meds. i think it was for some other ailment.
but it brilliantly help me felt groggy the entire day.
couldn't go to work. and i slept in. till 7pm.
the pain is halved. and i am hungry.

and also, in the midst of all that pain there was a soul,
a certain individual i can't help but crave attention from.
but to no avail. and i'd say that the rejection hurts more.

"No one's there for me." she says.

And since I am no one I should start behaving like one.
I need to rethink my life. Something's amiss.

And you should listen.

No comments: