Friday, March 07, 2014

THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW

No, not really. I just really like sitting in front of a computer typing.
Fact: I haven't blogged for almost 4 years. Well tumblr doesn't count.
I am less active on tumblr now. No, don't go. Stay.

Have you ever felt like you're almost failing?
Like you've done nothing right, nothing right enough, not even close.
Yes? Well, here is a virtual hug from someone who feels the same.
I've been feeling this now way more than ever.
It's been a year of almost failing.

I like to believe that this is what successful people feel before they succeed.
I am quite the optimist. I know.

Quite the optimist. Because when I stand amongst tall people, I feel short.

I am short. I mean, I feel like I fall short.
I am also confident at the same time. I know, I'm odd. And sexy.

People around me are getting taller. That's why I like my nephews.
They're small and honest with their feelings. They're also really cute.
Sorry. Back to my point. I need to tell you this. You(s).


If your anger was a black dagger stabbed at the back of your neck,
I would understand and let you keep it there.
If your indifference was a star in the sky,
I'd make a wish on it every night for you.
If your jealousy was a white flag you're hiding at war with yourself,
I will never want you to surrender.
I won't change you for the better.
My love for you won't falter.
But I will. 

I like this feeling. It's familiar. Almost nostalgic, yet novel in some ways.
I see myself blogging often. You may go now. 

No comments: