Sunday, December 13, 2009

The last post; yeah i was trying too hard.

Pft.
Pucker up and shine my ass.

Lets just accept the fact that nothing is about to get any better any time soon.
And I will harbor suicidal thoughts for the next few months to come.
And I won't be able to get her off my head, my dreams, my daily slurr and what nots.
And just fucking accept the fact that I am not well.
And yes, I let this almost destroy me.
Wait, I am destroyed.
Regret? No, not really.

What am I talking about?
What exactly am I trying to put across?
I don't know anymore.

But if you put a gun to my head.
Or if the world was ending and I had an hour or so left.
Or if I drank some super drink that gave me guts.
I will fucking tell her that,

I'm sorry, when i lost you, i lost myself.

You should be with no one else but me.
And i should be all yours. Why you?
Beats me.

All I know is that, I run.
I run so far away, everyday.
Only to turn back, and I still,
every part of me still,
goes running back to you.

Fuck I am stupid.
Don't comment.
Don't.

No comments: