Wednesday, December 09, 2009

26th September 2009

I miss the girl I met on 26th September.
I miss her eyes, the way they looked at me.
I miss the way she wants to be assured that I never looked away.
I miss her laughter, her smile, her happiness.
Most importantly I miss the feeling of hope and love she instilled within me.

Now the girl is nowhere to be found, I am only surrounded by monsters.
And I have turned into one of them. Just a monster, with no jurisdiction of order.
In total chaos muffled by heavy silence, my pain is bountiful.
Mock at this melancholic tale of yet another attempt at love.

To you,
What happened to us? What happenned to you? What happened to me?
I am not sorry for what I have done. It means nothing to me.
It is nothing compared to what you have done knowingly or unknowingly to me.
However, the victim here is not me. Though I feel that it might be near impossible to recover.
One day you will find someone who will be able to love you the way you need to be love.
Right now, this definitely isn't love.
This is your delusion. My hallucination.
I will kill every love that beats in my heart for you.
Congratulations. No one have broken me so bad.
Bravo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

:( we'll all be here to help you tape it back and mend it.

Unknown said...

ure a sweetheart =) thanks babe.