Sunday, November 29, 2009

the pattern.

each time i break, i come up with a brave, mature, confident, nonchalant front.
i laugh it off, shrug it off, i tell people what they wanna hear. they tell me its good i can think that way.
and then i drink. i drink everytime i can. and i sleep. and i don't dream. and i let time pass.
till i am all sober again. hoping that tomorrow would be the day i find peace with myself.
but that rarely happens. and by then something else would break me. 
thus resuming this never-ending pattern of my sick sick sick life.


one day i will have the guts to throw it all away.
one day i will leap. one day i will fly.
till then. the pattern resumes.
like it or not. i tried.


the pain.
i cannot get use to the pain.
no matter how many times i go thru stuff like this.


i am pathetic.
and i should not be here.
i am tired.
and i suck.


as secondary school as it seems,
i hate myself.


and i knew i never stopped.

No comments: