Monday, November 23, 2009

i am not a monster.

its just that sometimes people make me so angry,
i turn a different colour, a dark shade of purple and dark blue spots.
on a rough leather texture that wraps as my skin.
and horns and thorns extrude from my body,
some sharper some blunt, creating a hideous mess.
and my jaws they open up with foul ghoulish breath,
with slime filled teeth potential to tear heads off bodies in half a millisecond.
and my eyes, they are huge, they are bloodshot, and they're staring.
and my claws, yellow and chipped hanging from my limbs.
as i heaved and grunt, the anger wells up into my eyes only to form tears.
bloody diamonds flowing down my monstrous complexion.
and thats all i have. and thats all i am able to do. and thats as angry as angry gets.

i'm a useless monster.
i fail on so many levels.

=(

No comments: