Sunday, November 08, 2009

Hurt.

For those who can't give a fuck.
Don't waste your time reading something you can't understand.
For those you do give a fuck.
Go check a dictionary if you don't understand or just fucking call me.
For those who are fucked.
Well if u haven't fucked my life yet, you're welcome to try.

This offer is available till end of this year.
Coz next year. I'm the one who will be fucking you.

I'm hurt.
And the pain is intense.
You're hurt too.
And that magnifies my pain.

I'm walking away.
If you know whats good for you,
catch up.
If you're fucking stupid,
slow down.
If you're worth it,
I'll wait.

Problem is, I've been waiting for a long time.
And I have ran out of patience.
And I have turned mediocre.
So pardon me while i take a step forward.
As slowly as I can.
No, as slowly as i cannot.
Because, I badly want you to catch up.
Wisen up, catch up.

Don't let me walk alone.
Don't let me.

No comments: