Friday, October 30, 2009

m-m-m-make me.

i'm just waiting for all the money to come in.
so i can pay off all the debts,
then its hello to:

1. Driving license.
2. Spanish lessons.
3. Some sort of sport/martial arts lesson.
4. Guitar/Keyboard lessons.

And i'll make time for more exhibitions.
And i'll make time for more shows and plays.
And i'll make time for more events and parties.
And i'll make time for more self-improvement.
And i'll make time for more of me.

Ouh and travel.
And volunteer work.
And pet projects.
And sitting around doing absolutely nothing.

I miss sitting on grass,
in the shade on a slightly sunny day,
laughing at the clouds.
I miss holding her hands whenever I wanted to.
I miss knowing what was definitely mine.
For all the things i miss, i'm sure i'll get it right this time.

"Happiness comes as soon as you learn to smile for yourself.. - Squid"

No comments: